TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #60
country flag eDonkey

eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves

Hi, there!

I'm Niky and I adore Nadia for about 5 years now.I fell for her when having a look at the 2006 German Open final, that magical escape and lifting the shiny eagle.
Thus I've missed her best.Which is sad.

Nadia is such a shitty player.I'm often calling her names.
I suppose that's cause I still care.

Oh, Nadia ...

My biggest fear is that Nadia is going to be 30 in nearly a year. There's really no one like her out there.
Hope she retires when she's about 50 and I will not be following tennis this much, so I won't care at all. I still can't forgive myself I missed Lena's farewell match. Nadia's goodbye is going to be devastating.

That huge serve, that witty netpoints, that tricky forehand, that shy and innocent smile, even that godawful clumsiness on hard and silly outfits... Love you, Nadia. I'm your die-hard fan.And I'm dying there.Hard.

Vesnina.Niculescu.Falconi.Voskoboeva.Paszek.Shvedo va.Voegele
TennisTipping.Singles(#16|06.08.2012) ITF Fukuoka, Roland Garros|RU ITF Cali
TennisTipping.Doubles(#82|09.04.2012) ITF Casablanca (w/diego36arg), ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer (w/Frederik), 2010 Osaka (w/CapriatiRules)
eDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote