TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #3007
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

from yesterday interview
Quote:
Q. Did Sasha get an invitation to Kris Humphries' wedding this weekend?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: We did get an invitation.

Q. Will he go without his plus one?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: He's flying to Turkey today, so unfortunately both of us can't attend.

Q. So another long absence for you guys?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Oh, it's life. We're young and we have got many more years to spend with each other. Obviously while we're young and have the energy, and in our crazy young years, we might as well take care of our careers and do what's best for that.
You know, I love to see him doing what he loves to do. I don't want him to be short of that. Unfortunately with the situation, you know, he wouldn't be playing much, so it's great that he has a chance to play somewhere.

Q. This is the first sort of more high-profile relationship you've been in. Obviously you're engaged now to another athlete. Caroline Wozniacki was here with Rory McIlroy earlier in the week. Is that something you had to get used to, having a new dimension of attention towards you?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think it's just interest and something to write about for people other than forehand and backhand. I'm sure it's just a little more information.
Just another question for me, and I'm sure for everyone else.

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!