TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Last few days to vote for Domi in Hot Shots poll!

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 01:58 AM   #1
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute
Last few days to vote for Domi in Hot Shots poll!

This coming Monday, August 22nd, is the end the Hot Shots competition where Domi is competing against Sabine Lisicki, Sorana Cirstea, Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Alize Cornet and Heather Watson for a prize of 100,000 euros. They're not showing the actual voting results, but they are showing a ranking of the players based on the number of Facebook "likes" they have and Domi is currently a distant 3rd after Sabine and Sorana:

Current Hot Shots Rankings

1. Sabine Lisicki - 61,558 likes
2. Sorana Cirstea - 44,949 likes
3. Dominika Cibulkova - 16,259 likes
4. Alize Cornet - 10,642 likes
5. Heather Watson - 7,502 likes
6. Bethanie Mattek-Sands - 4,926 likes

So us Domi fans need to really step it up. The good news is, I suspect the number of people who actually voted is much less than the number of people who liked each player, so the number of votes Domi would need to win is probably much less than what the numbers above would suggest (like maybe only 5,000 votes as opposed to 50,000.) But in any case, she's definitely behind and she needs our help, so please go here and vote:

http://www.facebook.com/xperiahotsho...23063087773739

You need to be on Facebook, of course, and I think you need to like the Xperia Hotshots page before you can vote. Here's the main page:
http://www.facebook.com/xperiahotshots

So yeah, go vote for her (sadly you can only vote once) and get your friends to vote too. (Just don't mention it to any friends who might be fans of Sabine or Sorana. Hehe.) Hopefully we can give all those Sabine and Sorana fans a big surprise next week

PS - Not that you should need the extra incentive if you love Domi, but when you vote you're also entered into a contest to win a trip to NY during the US Open.

THE TOP 75 HOTTEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

THE TOP 50 WORST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 12 YEARS

Meet the players that make Brie Whitehead look like Steffi Graf!!!
AnomyBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote