TennisForum.com - View Single Post - I Played in the OutGames! (And won a medal!)

View Single Post

Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:36 AM   #19
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of
Re: I Played in the OutGames! (And won a medal!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevos View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, it's the GAY people who have made sexuality an issue. For sure. Just begging to be gay-bashed, persecuted, outcast, abused.
"Straight people would you please start hating us and singling us out because of our sexuality. We're not being made ashamed enough!"

Seriously, think for two seconds before you post something. And maybe look a few years past 2010 in terms of understanding history.
What's that got to do with sport?

Just reckon pointless segregation makes it more of a divisive issue than less of one. We'll all better off when people stop labelling themselves and others as gays or straights or whatever.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote