TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Has Caroline's consistency deserted her? It sure looks that way.

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #32
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has Caroline's consistency deserted her? It sure looks that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
There have only been 2 big hard court tournaments after Indian Wells though. I don't put that much importance on her clay court results particularly in terms of consistency. I think it would better to keep an eye on her hard court performances to monitor her consistency.

After reaching her first big hard court final, the US Open in 2009, Caro has so far gone no more than 2 big hard court tournaments without reaching at least the semis and so far gone no more than 4 big hard court tournaments without reaching the final.

After reaching her first hard court final, Stockholm in 2008, Caro has so far gone no more than 5 hard court tournaments without reaching at least the semis and so far gone no more than 8 hard court tournaments without reaching the final.

After reaching the US Open final in 2009, Caro has so far gone no more than 3 hard court tournaments without reaching at least the semis and so far gone no more than 8 hard court tournaments without reaching the final.
Dang, I've just been crushed by all of the knowledge that you just dropped on me! She has had great hardcourt results and I hope that continues.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote