TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

View Single Post

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #188
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashOne View Post
This is getting weirder and weirder every day... Mihai Barbat is pressing charges against Elise via the ITF, Elise just received an official email... Really wondering what that man is thinking? Does he want to save his access to tournaments or does he really think (in his own head?) that he's the one being a victim? There are (literally) a dozen of witnesses who all have seen (and some even testified at the police station, incl. the referee) what happened. The hospital has given an official statement of Elise being injured. Even Karen has confessed to the press that her father hit Elise.

If I was such a low life as he is, things would have gotten out of hand right now. But he's lucky that we want to solve this in a decent way: in court if it's necessary. No need to get all physical like he did.

Just can't express how I feel right now... This must be one of the strangest weeks in my life, let alone Elise's... It's an upside down world...
Gosh, that sucks You guys don't deserve this kind of treatment

Unfortunately, Karen Barbat backs up her father's BS story 100%. In a blog entry, she wrote that she didn't confirm that her father hit Elise after all. She was saying to the journalist that he may have reacted in an unfortunate way in self-defence but that it was Elise who went up to him, yelled at him and started hitting him

http://www.tennissporten.dk/pages/po...t-her-4097.php (in Danish)

If you want, I can translate her blog entry tomorrow.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote