TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

View Single Post

Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #166
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

I just did a quick google translate and this is what Karen said. She doesn't say anything about Elise punching her father (because it never happened!) although she admits he definitely punched her.

Quote:
As I saw it, sat a group of people in the grandstands cheering a lot on my opponent. They irritated me a lot and I tried again and again to ask them to quiet down a bit. But they just laughed, she says to ekstrabladet.dk on a cell phone from Germany.

The last thing I remember is that one of the players provoking my father. He pushes him, and it's true that he came to respond in an unfortunate way. He gives her a blow, admits Barbat.
http://www.sporten.dk/tennis/karen-barbat-min-far-slog

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote