TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

View Single Post

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #89
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
And she claims her father was pushed by Tamaela before retaliating. But the article makes it clear that Karen's father was listening in on Karen's phone conversation with the journalist, so she may have felt the need to defend him regardless of what actually happened.

The phone conversation took place while the Barbats were fleeing towards the Danish-German border in their car, BTW
Bite my ass! A teenage woman pushing an adult man to start an altercation? Not in this world. It's painfully obvious Barbat is trying to defend her father. She's entitled to this, but I don't buy it whatsoever. I've just incurred a serious wrath towards Barbat and hope she'll crawl into whatever hole she came up from and stays there. Besides, an adult man punching a young woman, some hero god dammit. Utterly disgraceful, I hope they all burn down in flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
TIs that who woz was hoping to play Olmpics doubles with next year or awas that another Danish player?
That was Malou Ejdesgaard.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote