TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

View Single Post

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #82
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
And she claims her father was pushed by Tamaela before retaliating. But the article makes it clear that Karen's father was listening in on Karen's phone conversation with the journalist, so she may have felt the need to defend him regardless of what actually happened.

The phone conversation took place while the Barbats were fleeing towards the Danish-German border in their car, BTW
omg