TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

View Single Post

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #39
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

Quote:
Originally Posted by theFutureisNow View Post
I doubt it. This isn't like some typical bar fight.

-It was a grown man assaulting a young woman.
-There were multiple witnesses and the identity of the assailant is not in question.
-The police would have leverage- they could threaten to ban his daughter for life from tennis if he doesn't plead guilty to assault.

I really doubt he gets away with it, but if somehow the tennis associations(whatever their names are) let him, then fans should boycott any tournament Barbat plays in the future.
Um, the police have NO control of that what so ever.