TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

View Single Post

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:54 AM   #32
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Do you not understand the basic structure of written English?

When I clicked the link, I was curious why the same guy who punched this girl would be the one to put her on the drip. Turns out, people on TF don't know how to write.
I think one would need to have the IQ of a squirrel not to infer the obvious conclusion from the given information that the man's actions landed her in the hospital where she was put on an IV drip. Or maybe I'm being too harsh on the squirrels.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!

Last edited by égalité : Aug 9th, 2011 at 04:15 AM.
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote