TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Asia Muhammad

Thread: Asia Muhammad
View Single Post

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:02 AM   #40
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Asia Muhammad

congrats asia, keep it up! she really seems to get back on track lately and starts to live up to the expectations. i wish her all the best, she has potential for sure. hope she doesn't feel too much pressure (that she maybe felt when everybody talked about her as a rising star) and just enjoys playing. go asia and gl in doubles:

R1: MUHAMMED (USA)/SANCHEZ (USA) Vs FINK (USA)/SCHOLL (USA)

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote