TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 03:44 AM   #2912
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Maria Sharapova eager to face Serena Williams this summer.

Former Number one, Maria Sharapova will kick start her hard-court summer session next week in Stanford along with Serena Williams. She says that she would like a shot at the 13-time Grand Slam champion this summer. Three time Grand Slam champion Sharapova surprised Serena the first time they met, in the 2004 Wimbledon final, but then Williams has showed Russian the exit in the last five times they have faced each other. Sharapova and Serena are scheduled to play four of the same events, including Cincinnati, Stanford, Toronto and the U.S. Open.

Sharapova said in a press conference, "I love playing against her. We've had very, very tough matches against each other. I don't have a great record against her, and I would love to change that. There is no doubt I would love to play her this summer at some point."

http://www.tennisearth.com/news/tenn...mer-838872.htm
lylux is offline View My Blog!