TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #90
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all
Re: Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

I hold on to my point that she's under pain killer. It would explain many of your findings. Of course it's not a durable point of mine.

Even if there's no pain killer involved, she is still so impatient and distracted on the court, that it looks like as if. Let's wrap up the psychological situation: she worked hard during the off-season to change her game, late in her career. It worked well in the beginning, but then her body doesn't bear up. Even if she can play now, it is a Sword of Damocles all the time. Not to forget that she already defined the horizon of her career-end, the Olympic games. It's hard to have fun playing tennis under that kind of pressure.