TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #89
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

totally agree with you. I think now she got in a sort of limbo: she can't close points just by hitting hard from baseline (as she's never been good at that) even if she can hit balls without moving much around the court, but she can't even play her game as she totally lacks of a decent footwork to get into the right place at the right time.
Her netrush is beyond terrible at the moment and that makes it easy for opponents to pass her with ease

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote