TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #86
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

Another thing on the strategy on hitting to Polona's BH...I don't think it's as easy to do on clay. Much like Ivanovic, Polona is always ready to run around her BH (or it FH? I always get that term confused ) so she can hit the inside-out FH or go DTL depending on where her opponent is positioned. Clay gives her more time to do this. In this match, Flavia also did not have consistent depth in her BH (as she's hitting from a defensive position a lot of times) which gave Polona even more time to hit her FH.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote