TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #83
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

i think you totally got the point, but in my humble opinion she really lacked of a true tactic as she seemed to be not awere of opponent's strength and she really never tried to hurt Polona on her BH.
The most scary thing indeed was the ROS. She used to be a great returner mostly against big serves. It's a trade lately that she isn't returning well, rarely hits a winner and most of the time she just push the ball back (and not even always) without any single trace of aggressivness. What really surprised me is that she was great on returning kick serves and even though Polona serves quite well she rarely changed that shot as it was 90% on the time a kick serve on the left (on both deauce and advantage) but flavia never tried to anticipate that shot.

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote