TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #1588
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
Alexandra hope for you it pays off....
Please come back soon! I miss you and your mental GOATness in WTA finals

By the way, the official statement for not playing Bastad was knee problems...

But playing the very important mixed doubles tournament in Wimbledon before and having fun, laughing and imitating Harry Potter. Must be a severe injury!

I still think that she only contemplated to eneter Bastad if she had lost first round Wimbledon. By the way, last year she also retired from a few tournaments with the same problem, but in contrast to this year, she played a lot...
But fun aside, the knees really seem to be a weakness of hers and she often plays with them taped...

But to be optimist, I think she could cruise through the indoor season when the other players are already exhausted (hopefully )