Julia's General index
As of July 26th. 2012 (only WTA regular tour)
- Julia is 248-156
and 139-101 (57.91%)
on the regular tour.
- Julia is 122-19 when having won the first set, last defeat Wimbledon 2012 to #14 Ana Ivanovic 3-6 6-3 6-4.
- Julia is 15-82 (15.46%) when having lost the first set.
- Julia has played 47
Qualification matches and is 31-16
, last qualifying match played Sydney 2010
- Julia is 78-71 (59-54)
47-41 on hard outdoors.
- Julia is 74-12 after having won the first set on hard.
- Her other surfaces displays as followed, 39-24 (105-49)
on clay, 5-5
on grass and 18-6 (8-1)
- On the regular tour, Julia is 38-6 on clay and 4-0 on grass after having won the first set.
- Julia's main draw participation displays 17
in slams, 34
in Premiers and 36
in International events for a total of 87
. She has won 2 titles, 0.022
, for 2 finals 0.022
and 11 SF appearances (0.126), 4 won 0.047
- Julia has played 74
3 sets and is 42-32
- Julia is 2-2 against top 10 players.
- Julia is 3-5 against top 20 players.
- Julia is 7-16
against top 10 players (last victory Rome 2012
against #7 marion Bartoli 6-3 6-1. Julia has won 2 of her last 9 matches against top 10 players.
- Julia's longest losing streak to top 10 players is of 8
. It happened between Doha 2007
and Copenhagen 2010
she had only won 1 set in 8 matches (Caroline Wozniacki, Copenhagen).
- Julia is 4-11
against top 5 players and was on a 3 consecutive losing streak up until Dubaď 2012 (l. to Victoria Azarenka (3), Maria Sharapova, Samantha Stosur (1)).
- Julia is 10-30
against top 20 players and has only beaten a top 20 player twice in her last 11 attempts.
- From Doha 2007 to Palermo 2010, Julia was on a 14 consecutive losing streak to top 20 players and 28 straight sets lost. It's her biggest losing streak to players ranked between 1-20.
- Julia is 8-4
when she has taken the first set against a top 20 player (6-1
against top 10's). Julia has won her last 6 matches when she has taken the opening set against a top 10 player.
- She is also 2-26
when she has lost the first set against a top 20 player (1-15
against top 10 players).
- Julia is 131-85
to players outside the top 10 and 115-18
when she has won the first set.
- Julia has only won 1 of her last 7 matches to top 10 players on hard and 2 of her last 13. Has only won 4 of 26 sets.
- Since Julia entered the top 20, Richel Hogenkamp (NED) ranked 211 when she qualified for the main draw in Bad Gastein is now the lowest ranked player to whom she has lost to. She lost to her 3-6 6-3 6-3.
- Richel Hogenkamp is also now the lowest ranked player to whom Julia has lost on a WTA tour main draw. The last player was Johanna Larsson in Stockholm 2008
3-6 7-6(5) 6-4 ranked 189 at the time.
- Julia's biggest winning streak is of 9
and it occurred on clay between Stuttgart and Madrid. In that streak, she beat 4
top 10 players and lost to 1
. The average rank of the opponents she beat was of 47.22
- Julia's biggest losing streak is of 4
between Bad Gastein 2012
and all her opponents were lower ranked than her when she lost to them (avg. 68.5).
- Julia is 2-0
against Russians in 2012 and 7-16
lifetime. Julia is 2-12
when she has lost the first set to a Russian player, last win Svetlana Kuznetsova Dubai.
[TO BE CONTINUED]