TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #1051
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Maka's decision for this week is really confusing me . She could've been seeded in either Palermo or Bad Gastein qualies, but decided instead to play a 25K artificial grass court tournament in Imola, Italy. She's never been too successful on grass, granted her only times playing on the surface were in huge WTA level tournaments, but it just surprises me with the extreme change of surfaces she puts herself through. She played on hard in Pozoblanco, played on clay in Biarritz, will presumably play on grass(carpet) this coming week, and back to clay the following week in Petange. She must really like variety . Oh well, I will always be a huge supporter anyway! Good luck Maka!!!

I love the pic of Maka and Eleni at the net before the match by the way!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote