TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:29 PM   #1576
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Yeah, her double performances were actually superb so far!
And you are right! I completely forgot about the "Harry Potter" imitation video where she also seemed very happy!

This is another reason I really don't understand her decision. I mean just a 50% Alexandra would have chances to go far with such a draw at Bastad, but she just pulled out on! in her favourite part of the season! On clay! Just before her least favoured part of the season! Gifting easy points away!
At least she hasn't to defend anything up to the US Open then!

She nearly played most tournaments of the whole Top 100 last year and only 4!!! MMs so far this year (with Brisbane and Marbella which are actually the best Tier III of the year)!!

I've asked in the thread of Bastad if anybody has an official statement because I'm completely at the moment...

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jul 3rd, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote