TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:15 PM   #2796
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
IF, that's a bit IF, she's aiming at returning to Number 1, 2012 February will be the time for her provided that she will need to do well in Australia and then Middle East.

The ranking will take care of itself if the results are great. What I hope now is Maria returning to Top Four prior to US Open. She just needs another tough training regime and matches to build up the momentum and I am starting to feel that she believes she can do better.
Yup the rankings are already working out with these good results- she's round about where she should be given her results. All I'm keen for is hopefully a top 4 seeding in the USO so she can own a quarter, but again not too fussed because the top 8 is wonky. Its doable if she stay healthy during the USO series and can play her 3 scheduled tourneys.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!