TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Meet Julia Görges vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM   #13
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Meet Julia Görges vol2

fleckes said it almost everything in my opinion... I´ve always liked the way how Julia has been improving step by step she´s not any teenrocket who reached the sky very quickly... it looks she has made much bigger improvement this season than a few seasons before... I believe Julia can be a regular Top 10 player along with Petko and Sabine... German tennis can look forward to the great future because all the girls are still very young and have a lot to reach in their career... there is no rush on Julia to make another big improvement this season she should keep her position in the rankings or make it even better if there is a chance...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote