TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Meet Julia Görges vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:20 PM   #11
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meet Julia Görges vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Christian87 View Post
Great that there is the new subforum now Interesting though that the first issue in this new subforum is whether to write her with "ö" or "oe"...

Anyway, guys what do you think about Julia's pre-US Open schedule? It looks pretty packed, doesn't it?
I feel it's way packed. She's scheduled for 4* tournaments in August (2 in July), including Texas Tennis Open* which is a week before the USO. I'd rather she withdrew from that one at least. I don't want her to repeat Hantuchova's mistake by playing both Birmingham, and Eastbourne a week before SW19 and coming into it with injuries. Most of the top 20 players are playing 2-3 tournaments as USO preparation.

* According to her FB events page. Her website doesn't list Texas Open.
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote