TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:48 PM   #2788
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
It's ok. I have my own opinion, and when I say that I don't consider Caroline as a worthy 1# I say it based on my opinion, and not on some stupid WTA rules .

And I am truthful and honest when I say that Caroline is not a worthy 1# as far as my opinion is concerned. She is selfish, she does the impossible to retain her ranking playing tons of tournaments, and then being beaten heavily in Slams by other players.

I respected Safina a lot more than Caro, only because she was up there, fighting with the best in Tennis, not playing shitty tournaments, and beating good players to get that ranking.

You can call me out anytime, its ok. My opinion will never change about her, she is a spoiled brat, pushing her way up to the top, making the impossible to be popular and liked, caring too much about other people think about her(Not like our Maria, many think she's a bitch, she's not gonna get a kangaroo in her press conference to try and be funny )
, and she's not a champion. Deal with it .
Just be sure to state it's you personal opinion, that clears up the discrepancy with the truth.

You are entitled to your personal opinion, regardless of it's factual basis.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!