TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:33 PM   #2785
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
That is a giant load of crap! Being the #1 Ranked player has nothing to do with winning a Major. That's why I tried to explain to you what the #1 Rank means. I think you need to understand that before you spout off about it anymore and continue making ignorant and foolish statements.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter how many tournaments Woz plays, only her "16 best" tournaments count in her ranking. If she plays 30 tournaments, the results of 14 of them don't count in her ranking.

She is not #1 Ranked because of the number of tournaments she plays. She's #1 Ranked because her 16 best tournaments yield the highest number of points of any other player. Actually, right now she is about 2500 points ahead of #2 Ranked Kim!

Finally, it doesn't matter whether or not you like Woz, her style of play or her eventual career resume. What matters is being informed, truthful and honest about what you post. You haven't been on this subject.

If you want to continue to post this sort of inaccurate, foolish, silly and denigrating propaganda against the current #1 ranked player, I suggest you go the Serenka's forum where you will get lots of support for your studied ignorance about the issue because I will call you out on it every time I notice it here.
It's ok. I have my own opinion, and when I say that I don't consider Caroline as a worthy 1# I say it based on my opinion, and not on some stupid WTA rules .

And I am truthful and honest when I say that Caroline is not a worthy 1# as far as my opinion is concerned. She is selfish, she does the impossible to retain her ranking playing tons of tournaments, and then being beaten heavily in Slams by other players.

I respected Safina a lot more than Caro, only because she was up there, fighting with the best in Tennis, not playing shitty tournaments, and beating good players to get that ranking.

You can call me out anytime, its ok. My opinion will never change about her, she is a spoiled brat, pushing her way up to the top, making the impossible to be popular and liked, caring too much about other people think about her(Not like our Maria, many think she's a bitch, she's not gonna get a kangaroo in her press conference to try and be funny )
, and she's not a champion. Deal with it .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!