TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:29 AM   #2775
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

The Fail is strong in that article.

As a Wozniacki fan I'll admit to bias but I think the harshness is less about her Grand Slam results and more about being butthurt about her success coming at the expense of Americans. Whens she became number one she was replacing Serena. And don't forget she was the one who popped the Oudin Beleive bubble at the 2009 US Open.

And I don't give a fuck what this guy thinks of Maria's resurgance being good for women's tennis. I still remember how almost two years ago when Maria lost to Melanie, to the American press she became just another Russian. And now I'm hearing Ted Robinson and company trying to make the age old "She's not really Russian!" argument again during her semifinal. What a bunch of phonies.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!