TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 04:32 AM   #10
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
I don't think she does enough off court events to warrant a complete thread for it. Maybe one day.
Well,I understand your point,but we started an off-court pics thread for Dinara over in her forum,and we can probably agree that Dinarik isn't the most glamorous cover girl in the WTA...and yet we're now approaching 300 pages there.I'm not gonna go militant over this;I only ask you and the other fans to keep an open mind about it cuz it might be fun to have a separate thread where we could easily find all of Petra's family pics...some humorous photos...and,of course,any hanging-out-at-the-beach stuff

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote