TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 09:46 PM   #2768
franny

franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokey camp View Post
How can it be a streak when she's only played a younger player in a GS final once? A one match streak? Okay...
Wow that was a very sloppy article by Matt Cronin. In addition to that ridiculous "streak could be over comment" (what streak?), he had the following gems:

"Ana Ivanovic played a fair match against Sharapova in her first major final at the 2008 Australian Open, but played a far better contest in her second appearance five months later when she won her sole major at Roland Garros." I'm pretty sure Ana's first final appearance was in Roland Garros 2007.

"Sometimes, experience matters, other times, players are blessed with the ignorance of inexperience. Kvitova’s hoping for the former rather than the latter." Really? I'm pretty sure you mean she's hopping for the latter rather than the former.
no i am not talking about a racket or a squirrel, i am talking about the former and future number 1..............
martina hingis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Justine Henin Hardenne, Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce, and any of my other favorites that I might have forgotten about at this moment.
franny is offline View My Blog!