TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM   #1046
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Maka beat Larriere yesterday 64 64, and she just beat Jing-Jing Lu 64 76(7)!!! She's in the semis of a 50K for the first time since 2007! I watched her match against Larriere on the stream and her forehand was amazing. She was driving it hard and using soft angles, which was way too much variety for Victoria to handle consistently. She played really solid overall, but she needs to work on her foot faulting. She plays very fast and hardly takes any time in between points and change-overs , so the match went by really quickly. After she won, she shook hands, grabbed her bag as quickly as she plays and walked off the court talking to Shapatava. I didn't get to watch the match today, but she must be playing well to take out another seed! You can't tell much from the live score, but she never got herself into too much trouble until the end of the second set. She had two match points at 5-4 second set on her serve and couldn't convert either of them. She held on and won in a super long tiebreak, but I wish she wouldn't have put me through the stress of following such a close score. Enjoy the success Maka, and good luck in the semis!!!

Emma Laine |:| Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas |:| Elena Baltacha
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote