TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM   #74
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all
Re: Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

^ Lisicki (sorry ) tried 2 times to disarm Masha's cannonballs with a slice. Both times it went 1 meter below the net. At least she had figured it out tactically, that's a good sign. I hope she will work on it. She played dropshots too, preceeded by a deep topspin forehand close to the line. I don't dare speak of variety yet

Lisicki IMHO lacks a personality so far. You her it when she speaks German. It's all about fishing for encouragement, like a little girl.

And, guys, the Fabulous Flavia Forum is very special and full of personality. I can't say the same about the Lisicki forum, yet.