TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

View Single Post

Old Jun 30th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #67
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Chris, I didn't realize til now that you hate ballbashers that much. For me it depends on the player, some ballbashers can be quite interesting to watch especially if their shots are mostly landing in. When it's not then it can be a complete horror show.

And yes it's good that you removed Kuznetsova. She's one of those guilty of playing dreadful brainless tennis.
I agree Karla. There are bashers and bashers. Na Li I have ALL the time in the world for. Pavlyuchenkova and Hantuchova too. Even Azarenka. But Kvitova doesn't do it for me, neither does Lisicki. Masha I support just 'cause she's put in sooo much work to come back. And hard work ought to be rewarded. Kvitova won fair and square today, Vika choked (I expected the opposite to happen), but the final on Saturday, seriously, could be a 45 minute affair either way. And if Masha doesn't serve and Kvitty doesn't seriously choke, she could get absolutely blown off the court. But the odds reflect the inadvertent reality of this tournament (and women's tennis in general): it's a choke fest. Cause, on form, Maria should NOT be 1/2 against...
chmath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote