TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #2757
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
They're lucky? More like we're lucky. Since Sasha's joined the entourage we've been given a clay court title and 2 coonsecutive slam semis. She-She ftw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
I know

I actually might miss him if he isn't around to follow her matches, because she seems to pick her game up a lot more with him around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyra View Post
Sasha is quite the good luck charm... and you can see that his really into it(tennis), with all the fist pump!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.14159 View Post
They are good for each other methinks. It would be even more perfect if he cut his hair. OK I will stop now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
What a show off haha.

I hope the Nets lose early (lol, I don't even have to hope, it will happen) next year so Sasha-boy is around so Maria can finally complete the CGS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
^^I hope the NBA lockout happpens so that Masha can win the next 5 slams.
And to think, a year ago everyone was all bitchy about Sasha. How things can change.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!