TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna articles and interviews

View Single Post

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:08 PM   #169
country flag VitorTA

VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all
Re: Anna articles and interviews

New interview, from Sport-Express, from Yevgeny Fedyakov (not Vladas Latiskas this time):

http://news.sport-express.ru/2011-06-22/446137/
Apparently this is just a preview, full text will be available tomorrow:

--------------------
Google Translation

Anna Chakvetadze:
"At Wimbledon, was going without much hope"

Yevgeny Fedyakov, in London

Anna Chakvetadze on Tuesday held its second match after a two-month break caused by a series of fainting fits at three different tournaments. In the first round of Wimbledon she in 1 hour 8 minutes lost to compatriot Maria Sharapova with a score of 1:6, 2:6. After the match the Russian tennis player, was interviewed by special correspondent of "SE".

Anna: - At this Wimbledon, I was going without much hope, the situation is adequately assessed, because perfectly knew my physical condition. Once you do nothing one and a half months, two weeks of training, of course, is not enough. But I miss Wimbledon did not want, to the same grass cover I love. The most important thing for me today was to play the match and finish it completely on my feet. (Smiles) - Chakvetadze said. - However, as the game appeared again some strange sensations, and it upset me.

YF: - Do not worry, please.

Anna: - In principle, I understand that completely cured. But the memories of what happened recently, still remain as to fall three times in public are not very nice. In short, today being a little disappoint.

YF: - A training on how to feel?

Anna: - Have a harder time, but it's there purely physical fatigue.

YF: - What are your immediate plans?

Anna: - Participated in the tournament in the coming weeks is not going as they are now once again be held on clay where with my form now, just do nothing. The next three weeks going to train, and then planning to go to America for a series of tournaments before the US Open. Check-same thing for me now - finally fix health.

Anna Chakvetadze full interview - in tomorrow's issue of "SE".

-------------------------------
So she's not going to those European Clay tournaments she signed up for, it seems. She really needs a new pre-season after the illness.
VitorTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote