TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 11:54 AM   #2698
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Q. What has the tour missed when they're not playing? It's not just a matter of them doing well on grass. They've been gone for a year basically. What does the tour lack when the Williams sisters aren't on the tour?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, I think it's the matchups, the real matches that the people look forward to. They expect to see great tennis. You know, there's a point in time where I played Serena a few times in a row; it almost created a rivalry. It's more about the tougher matches, the ones people really look forward to.
Good point, I didn't really think of this. The marquee match ups are another reason its awesome they're back.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!