TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #2681
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

You know, I didn't like it that she was considered the favorite by many during Roland Garros, it added unnecessary pressure.

However, here at Wimbledon I don't mind. After all, she did make the Roland Garros SF, is now a solid top ten player again and won the title before. Not to mention that both Williams sisters are playing and most people would wisely still count on one of them to lift the trophy, and not Maria.

It shouldn't be seen as a jinx this time around, but more like a compliment that she is considered again after most of her recent Slam results.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!