TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #2661
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Good article on Maria:

She is by no means undaunted however, and seems to have the kind of long-term focus that many of her opponents are lacking, particularly those from the younger generation. "You don't get from the first step to the 30th step in one jump. I have always said it's a long journey, and there's going to be… there have been tough moments," Sharapova said just a few weeks ago. "There's going to be good moments ahead, plenty of good ones that I'm going to cherish - I really have no doubt in that. That's why I go out and I keep working." If she can combine this calm confidence with a solid service, then a fourth Grand Slam title could be hers come Saturday 2 July.

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...306908143.html
18majors is offline View My Blog!