TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #1126
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

My router broke down yesterday so I was unable to watch a stream of this match which I was really looking forward too. Very disappointed about that. But I'm glad Monica gave a good account of herself although it would have been so wonderful if she could have just been a bit tougher at then end of the sets and gotten the win. Oh well. Hopefully this match will at least have gained Monica a few new fans and it does suggest Monica will be ready to play well next week too.