TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2011, 06:36 PM   #78
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all
Re: 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

10se - shouldn't be that complicated for a Duke grad.

Yes of course the 18-21 and who will be fired and 100% international threads surely do take a lot of time (and obsession) to compile. I read them too - I'm as curious as anyone else. If they weren't so agenda-driven then I would actually enjoy them but I feel that GOUCI's only purpose on the forum is to show that anything other than "All USA, All 18 year-old, and keeping players for four years no matter if they earn their scholarship or not" is wrong...just because that's what UCI does. Other than that, guilty - I enjoy the information.

As far as "newbie", I am a former player and have been around womens college tennis for 20 years. I feel that makes my opinion informed, if nothing else. Maybe a newbie on here, but not a newbie to college tennis...and certainly not a groupie!
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote