TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #77
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
I find all of those threads informative and very interesting. I think your post is offensive.
Oh Amal, go easy on the guy. He's a junior poster. Do you remember your first days on the forum? I remember mine. My first ever thread was something ridiculous like "Monica Seles is burnt out and Jelena Dokic is sooooo much better wooooo". We just need to teach the newbies etiquette. To 10serveace or whatever your name is, please do be considerate and remember that most threads like 21 yo freshman require a lot of work and effort to start. If you give them a chance, they can be quite interesting!