TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:29 AM   #2558
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Reason 1: killed by Caro
Reason 2: killed by many
Reason 3: relevant now but totally disregards 2005-06 and the bitch known as Semipova, also career prize money says otherwise
Reason 4: killed by Fran, Na, Serena, Kim. Lol looking at the GS winners of the past 8yrs, its way better to be old.
Reason 5: killed by Maria. Consistent on all surfaces is a downside? lol whut. Pretty sure that gave her 3 different slams.

That was the most ridiculous read ever. Only reason 3 holds merit (it is a BIG reason) but not for the reasons the author gives.

And the number one reason why this is a bullshit read:

Quote:
world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki (20) and No. 3 Victoria Azarenka (21) are both looking like the Sharapova of 2006.
Fuck no. Semi-pova vs. Semi-less-renka. 2x GS winner vs. Slamless 'winner-watch' number 1. The comparison is vomit inducing.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!