TennisForum.com - View Single Post - We could do with our own Mod(s) here. Comments, suggestions please.

View Single Post

Old May 28th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #4
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: We could do with our own Mod(s) here. Comments, suggestions please.

Like the rest here, I think it's very much needed, especially considering recent trends.

As I mentioned to terjw, the Admin post asking about Moderators IIRC made no promises that it would happen. I don't know who applied (perhaps if anyone did they could mention it), I know I didn't being a newcomer short on time etc.

I think it would be helpful to know more about the duty demands of such a role etc. for users to make a more informed decision as to whether they are able to meet them, and hence the possible need for multiple lesser roles.

Frode would be a good person to ask, however as mentioned to terjw, he appears to be a huge Reds fan so might be a bit busy for a few days
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote