TennisForum.com - View Single Post - We could do with our own Mod(s) here. Comments, suggestions please.

View Single Post

Old May 28th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #1
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
We could do with our own Mod(s) here. Comments, suggestions please.

With the unpleasant intrusion into our forum last night - the worst of which has now been removed - I PM'd Burisleif to say that I really think we need our own Mod for our forum. One of the things Burisleif said in reply was:

Quote:
I definitely think their is a case for a couple or three mods here in this section to share the load of admin and moving posts around, deletions etc. I think it unfair to burden one person unless they are really up for it.
I think that's a very good point.

I also said that the Mod needs to be a respected poster here who has the backing of most of us who post here. Also needs to be someone who is on the forum and not just here once in a while. And finally of course someone who would be willing to do do it.

I'm not exactly sure how we go about it. But I'd like to hear comments and if you agree suggestions for who before I suggest anyone.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote