TennisForum.com - View Single Post - National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

View Single Post

Old May 27th, 2011, 11:39 PM   #83
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Screaming "Come On!" at the top of her lungs whenever she wins a point, smashing balls into the net after losing them, hopping around as Ellis prepared for her second serves
Maybe I wasn't watching as closely as you were, but Tan is the most stoic of all the Stanford Squad.

Yes, a couple of "Come On!"s here and there. And I've seen a lot of players slam the ball after losing points. Today may have been an exception b/c usually she just hits her shoe w/ her racket after missing a shot she thought she should have had.

Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote