TennisForum.com - View Single Post - National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

View Single Post

Old May 27th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #76
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Just being obnoxious and generally unlikeable. Will isn't blatantly pushing like Embree was against Burdette, but the screaming at the top of her lungs after Gibbs pummels FHs into the net is really off putting. Not to mention I have seen her hit one winner since I started watching almost an hour ago...what does she have to cheer about? Just obnoxious.
Yeah, but Embree is like the opposite of obnoxious, so I don't really get the comparison. Also, it's not like Gibbs is all reserved on the other side. Pretty bad choke from Gibbs, served for the match in the second and gets broken. I think Allie staying alive is what she has to cheer about. I don't really care who wins, neither one is really standing out to me, but they're both hitting the ball well. This third set should be interesting.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote