TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bojana Jovanovski...

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:29 AM   #1807
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Nick B about this match
Quote:
Andrea Petkovic (GER) vs. Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)

Jovanovski is a young Serbian (19) who is really more of a doubles player right now. She started off 2011 strong, but has really been struggling as of late. She hits the ball really well from both sides, likes to come in and she is an excellent volleyer. Petkovic is going to move her all over the court and that could be trouble for her as I am not sure right now she can handle the German’s power.

Petkovic has had a very good year and she climbed the rankings to #15 in the world. She has struggled a bit in the clay-court season, but she also seems to come up with the goods during the Grand Slams. She hits the crud out of the ball from both wings and has really changed her attitude around. She had been known to choke in the past, but not anymore as she is now one of the top women in the game. She has never faced the young Serb, but I am looking for her to advance in straight sets.

Nick’s Pick – Petkovic in 2 sets
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote