TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2011, 11:10 PM   #794
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safe-From-Harm View Post
Here, in Banja Luka, we have earthquaque once in a month.
There were not huge, just about 4,5 degress pro Richter.
But, we also have that devastating one back in 1969. Never again, I hope.
My mom's from Banja Luka. She always talks about some beautiful building called "Titanic" that existed before the earthquake. Well, "Titanic" obviously wasn't the good choice for the name of the building. My mom was 13 when it happened, so she had to move to Neum to finish 7th grade of elementary school and her parents stayed in Banja Luka and lived in some waggons for 6 months. The clock on the main square stopped when the earthquake started and now it's a kind of memorial or something.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote