TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2011, 10:16 PM   #1112
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Tiredness
Maybe she wants to have a break after two dense weeks.

She plays Strasbourg next week, right?
I think she is listed for Strsbourg, yeah. I hope she turns up.

I can understand her taking a week off. The previous week was quite taxing but on the other hand this did seem a pretty good opportunity to pick up another 100 ranking points.

Nevermind, hopefully Monica can do well next week and at RG and if she is going to be playing a couple of grass warmups as I hope she is it probably does make sense to take a week off to recoup, otherwise Monica risks playing a lot of consecutive weeks.