TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Reisebericht Madrid

View Single Post

Old May 30th, 2003, 11:56 AM   #7
country flag DiNaPic

DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconoclast
Great report - that was quite a trip I gather.

anabel, I translated it from German to English, and then from English to Spanish on Google.

Hope this helps (LOL), and hope you enjoy it:

¿El diario Madrid 2003 del recorrido ,... de la exploración,

hahaha, you should delete this one,
it's only funny to read, if you speak all three languages (German, English, Spansih). Unfortunately, I am busy with preparations for Vienna next week, so no time for an accuarte translation. (but I doubt it is as important to make an English translation.)

++

PS.: I'm really proud of our text about Alexandra Kravets (she is a beauty, and an intelligent one, too.). Regret I cannot post it here before publication in a magazine for copyright reasons, but I promise I'll do as soon as it is released, along with some great photos.
photo archive on www.archive.livesportphoto.com
visit me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?nm=dieter+nagel
DiNaPic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote