TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011 Fed Cup SF and Euro Clay Season

View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2011, 12:24 AM   #22
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of
Re: 2011 Fed Cup SF and Euro Clay Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
I´m back!Got to say I enjoyed my time despite Yanina´s loss.

On Sunday I saw her entering in the practice court I was.I asked her a photo,but she said "later".She was hitting with Safarova.I went to other courts in order to see who were there and when I came,Yanina had already left so I couldnt get that photo

Then I went to her match.I thought she would win and I would get a chance to get that photo,but things didnt go the way I liked,which was a pity
What can I say?Makarova was in GOAT mode when serving,she would get a quick 40-0 lead hitting always an ace or two in the process.She was also hitting big winners off the ground.Yanina didnt have a answer for those serves.Also,Makarova would always finish her service games hitting an ace.It was really annoying.Yanina was also making lot´s of UEs,and she even seemed to give up when down *35 *0/30,but she fought through that game saving 2MPs and was also down *5-4 *40-15(2MPs) but hit a big return winner off a 1st serve.Even Makarova was impressed,I think .The Russian needed 5MPs,but won on ace,as always

Yanina didnt really seemed pissed,she didnt slap Makarova´s hand

I got point by point notes,if anyone is interested I´ll upload it.Will have to find out the player´s ratio

And also got some photos but I´m a messy photographer,so they´re not great .Will upload them later im the pictures thread.

And that´s all,I think.Hope my report will clarify things about the match.Also questions and everything you want to know will be asked,if possible
Thanks for the report I'm really glad Yanina has stopped giving those awful handshakes